2022-2023 is off to a great year here at North Dodge Elementary School. We want our students, parents, and community to feel welcomed, valued, and connected and truly believe that a strong positive relationship with them will make a great difference in each student’s educational success.
Supporting your student academically can give them the opportunity to do great things. We ask that you and your student please keep the following items in mind to ensure their success throughout the year:
- Be present each day and on time.
- Be prepared for class and have the necessary materials.
- Study each night and complete all homework assignments.
- Be familiar with the student handbook.
- Communicate concerns to teachers and administration.
- Check for updates through your Power Parent account (to keep up with your child’s grades and attendance).
- Keep your phone number updated to receive One Call Now messages
Thank you parents/guardians and the community for your support and we look forward to working with everyone throughout the school year
Dr. Sheila Honeycutt